The writing community publish so many articles on writing, publishing, & marketing of books that it can sometimes be hard to find the true gems. I use the reaction of my social media followers to define the top 20 articles – if my social buddies like the article enough to share it, forward it or mention it to their followers then it’s got to be good. Here are this week’s top 20 as defined by more than 6.000 of your writing peers. Enjoy….
Twitterverse’s and Google+’s Favourite Articles
These are the most popular writing articles, that generated the greatest response from my Twitter and Google+ followers last week, in terms of retweets, favourites and mentions:
1. The Trick to Presales | Wise Ink’s Blog for Indie Authors about Self-Publishing http://bit.ly/1CINqLw
4. Five Facts About Kindle Unlimited and How to Make This Program Work for You – Author Marketing Experts, Inc. http://bit.ly/12henVz
5. We All Need Mentors At Different Points In The Journey. | The Creative Penn http://bit.ly/1tAiH8X
6. eBooks will outsell print by 2018, predicts PricewaterhouseCoopers – BookBaby Blog http://bit.ly/1FSRCGC
7. Gifts Ideas for Bloggers – not a sock or a handkerchief in sight just things they’ll adore http://bit.ly/1tXGX55
8. 5 Handy Tips to Improve Your Reading Speed – Write a Writing http://bit.ly/1tS3oIL
9. How Can Stillness Help Writers? – GalleyCat http://bit.ly/1yV6CkV
10. Deadline Craziness http://bit.ly/1yV0CbS
11. Why Consider Growing Your Platform with a Podcast http://bit.ly/15KMUxV
13. Writing Tips: This Week’s Most Popular Writing Articles as defined by 6,000 of your writing peers http://bit.ly/1v4tto8
14. LinkedIn for Marketing: The Essentials of Marketing Yourself on LinkedIn http://bit.ly/1FGamZF
15. Ursula K. Le Guin on what the world really needs from its imaginative writers of today and tomorrow http://bit.ly/1tSb79Q
16. Editing your novel — now that NaNoWriMo is over http://bit.ly/1CIKIWl
17. 11 Productivity Hacks From Successful Entrepreneurs: http://read.bi/1FSIIbY
18. Write What You’re Willing To Learn – lessons shared by Jodi Picoult | Writing Forward http://bit.ly/1FSLsq3
19. If You’re Not Writing Persuasively, You’re Not Writing http://bit.ly/1tS4vbe
20. The New Keywords on Amazon – Author Marketing Experts, Inc. http://bit.ly/12heYGA
If you enjoyed this listing check out last week’s 20 most popular articles on writing – here.
And Finally………. Some Gift Ideas
If you find you are stuck on ideas for Christmas presents for your friends or family I can help. I’ve been running a series of posts this week giving gift ideas for writers, bloggers and bookworms. Check them out by clicking the relevant image below….