It always astounds me just how much information there is to help writers and how much we need to know to succeed in this field. That’s one of the main reasons I compile this top 20 listing, of the best articles on writing, self-publishing and book promotion, every week. I trawl through the internet on my own search for knowledge and share what I find with all my writing friends and followers and their reaction distils it down further to the very best of the week. And, that my friends, is what I delight in sharing with you….. saving you the bother of sifting the gold from the dirt.
This week it appears that we’re interested predominantly in plotting and improving less than productive income streams amongst loads of other great stuff.
So as I invariably say – sit back (grab a beverage of your choice) and let the knowledge lap over your consciousness in delectable waves of inspiration and insight. Enjoy…..
20 Most Popular Writing Marketing and Self Publishing Articles – Week 26
2. 4 ways to revive a stale book http://bit.ly/1HRV5HA
3. Magic ingredients for a great plot – video and podcast at The Creative Penn http://bit.ly/1HIFMB9
6. How and Where to Talk About Your Book! http://bit.ly/1J1YvpY
8. How to Generate a Never-Ending Flow of Blog Post Ideas http://bit.ly/1HOmlqm
11. Find Out if Your Prologue Is Destroying Your Story’s Subtext http://bit.ly/1Fpgfg0
12. Books on Writing – a great, simple step by step guide to writing fiction http://bit.ly/1JGJfSY
13. Show me your book marketing ideas, and I’ll show you mine http://bit.ly/1EH1CpA
14. 9 Tips for Hosting Fun (& Successful) Book Contests |Your Writer Platform http://bit.ly/1P2pDqs
15. How to Take Charge of Your Author Blog http://bit.ly/1EH2nii
16. This is The Reason You Need To Focus Your Content To Sell Books http://bit.ly/1DAq2LB
17. Judging a Book By Its Spine http://bit.ly/1P3kHBH
19. How to Blog if You Don’t Have Time via Michael Hyatt http://bit.ly/1bfi0Qq
20. “One Thing You MUST Do After the Climax of Your Novel” via Ninie (9e) Hammon http://bit.ly/1bVi2Ow
Well that’s this week’s top 20 from Novel Experience – if you enjoyed this selection it’s an odds on bet that you’ll enjoy last week’s too – check it out here.
If you’d like me to submit one of your articles, or if you’ve read a great article and would like to share it with my other readers, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and, as long as it’s relevant, I’ll send it out and who knows maybe you’ll be included in next week’s top 20. Or, alternatively, you could just share it in the comments below.
Bye for now