I’m writing this whilst hurtling down the A303 in the South West of England.
When you stop taking technology for granted and really think about it the fact that we can work seamlessly from a moving car with the same proficiency as I can from an office is an amazing thing. If you’d told me even 20 years ago that I’d be working in a car on internet based platforms I’d have suspected you of insanity or a bad case of science fiction addiction yet now we take it for granted.
It makes me wonder what the next 20 years will hold. Maybe instead of being driven I’ll be in a car that’s driving itself and offices will be a thing of the past. As long as everyone is still reading books I’ll be content.
This week our friends have not disappointed us writing on a wide range of subjects across the spectrum of writing and self-publishing. You can learn how to improve your blog ranking on google, the best ways to market your book and how to write believably about guns. A gaggle of articles on how to write a book and then publish and market it effectively.
So grab a drink and dive into the bevy of articles that my social media friends enjoyed this week – great writing advice from writers you can trust…
20 Most Popular Writing, Self Publishing And Marketing Articles – Week 35
5. Amazon Picks Its Best Books of the Year So Far – http://bit.ly/1SNwJ66
6. Writing motivations via Novel Experience – http://bit.ly/1CHF02f
8. The Email Marketing Trap Fiction Writers Must Avoid by Jason Kong — The Book Designer – http://bit.ly/1fFZFP5
9. “Writing Advice From Writers You Can Trust” – some truly fab articles on writing – http://bit.ly/1C2fLwW
11. How To Create An Author Website That Shows Off Your Writer Personality – Write Hacked – http://bit.ly/1SNzB2Y
12. Suffering From “Monthly Income Envy”? Here’s Some Help – http://bit.ly/1RzAJEH
Well that’s this week’s writing advice from writers – if you enjoyed this compilation, collated by Novel Experience, you’ll enjoy last week’s too – check it out here or check out the whole back catalogue here.
If you’d like me to submit one of your articles, or if you’ve read a great article and would like to share it with my other readers, drop me a line at email@example.com and, as long as it’s relevant, I’ll send it out and who knows maybe you’ll be included in next week’s top 20. Or, alternatively, you could just share it in the comments below.
Bye for now…