Today’s post is the 20th of these top 20 listings – which means that I’ve shared 400 articles with you that demonstrate the skills, experience and artistry of our fellow writers and most importantly, I think, their generosity in sharing their wisdom and knowledge with their compatriots.
That’s what I love about this unique industry, we don’t have competitors we have compatriots – if you think about it that’s amazing. As a business consultant I worked in many companies, across any number of industries, and never once, in 20 odd years, did I come across a similar thing. It warms the cockles of your heart as my dear old Granny would’ve said.
There are always things you can learn to improve your writing, enhance the marketing of your books or improve your self-publishing efficiency. This week’s articles share the same wisdom and advice of the last 380 and I hope you find them as useful as both myself and my social media buddies did.
Learn how to improve your writing, self-publishing and marketing.
So, as always, grab a beverage of your choice (a fine wine would be mine if we could get such a thing in Egypt) and sit back and enjoy this week’s 20 most popular articles.
20 Writing Tips: How to improve your writing and marketing
1. Google Ads 101: A Guide for Indie Authors http://bit.ly/1E3DAyH
2. Book designers that can take your cover to the next level http://bit.ly/1Lg8cGs
4. How I Got 6.2 Million Pageviews and 144,920 Followers http://bit.ly/1At6W8E
5. How I Outline Plot (Using 6-Stage Plot Structure) http://bit.ly/1A6BRHu via novazerowriting
6. Still think Amazon’s not a gate-keeper? http://bit.ly/1ExUQRR
8. 10 top tips from a self-publishing survivor http://bit.ly/1Mp7fa1
9. 8 Ways Scrivener Will Help You Become A Proficient Writer Overnight http://bit.ly/1BNtLql
10. Check out these 20 fab articles on writing, selfpub & book promo http://bit.ly/1BuSg89
12. 10 Ways to Make Your “Most Popular Posts” More Popular http://bit.ly/1HvGvUu
13. The Research and Science Behind a Perfect Blog Post http://bit.ly/1x67ZPZ
14. How I Use Scrivener To Organize My Book Writing | TODD HENRY http://bit.ly/1bdTtvq
15. 7 Visual Ideas That Will Increase Your Social Engagement | http://t.co/CP4Jc01l3Q
16. How to write a character who’s not like you- Writing Characters Who’ll Keep Readers Captivated: Nail Your Novel – http://t.co/NXNqWXYvVO
17. Neil Gaiman’s advice on writing and inspiration writing http://bit.ly/1GC1mrs
19. Writer’s reference on everything you need to write & self-pub your books http://bit.ly/1MKAIvg
20. If your blog traffic is a little slow try these 3 powerful tips to get a heap of visitors http://bit.ly/1GJoUHu
Want to catch up?
Ok, I admit it – you’ve caught me. I’m a colour addict! I didn’t really realise it until I saw all these post images side by side. Still if that’s my only addiction (coffee and books don’t count right?), then I’m not doing so bad.
Anyway if you’d like to catch up on the last 19 issues of this post simply click on the image of the one you’d like to visit below and it will redirect you to that page. They are in order – from most recent at the top to oldest at the bottom.
If you’d like one of your articles to be put forward for consideration drop me a note in the comments below and who knows, maybe you’ll be in next week’s top 20.
That’s all folks.
Bye for now