This week has seen me fighting the never ending tick epidemic that seems to have hit my little corner of Egypt. My four dogs are covered despite my best efforts with Frontline and other anti-tick applications (if anyone has advice I’d be delighted to hear it). Anyway I haven’t had as much time to enjoy the instructive articles on the art of writing as normal but I’ve still been able to pull together the top 20 favourites from my social media buddies and share them below for you to browse.
So as always grab a drink, turn off your mobile and sit back and admire the collective genius of our writing colleagues…. enjoy!
20 Most Popular Writing, Self Publishing And Marketing Articles – Week 32
1. Simple Tips and Advice on Writing and Self-Publishing from industry big hitters – http://bit.ly/1dZWJMO
2. Why Introverts Make Good Writers | A New Fiction Writers Forum – http://bit.ly/1QI2aMa
5. 23 Signs You’re Secretly An Introvert- http://bit.ly/1B2XNJK
6. 24 Untapped Ways to Get Blog Post Ideas – http://bit.ly/1KX8mBy
7. Making Time to Write When You Have Young Children: Mission Impossible? – http://bit.ly/1B1goWt
8. The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly of Launching a Best-selling Book – http://bit.ly/1KSNKah
10. Most Common Writing Mistakes, Pt. 41: Inferring Non-POV Characters’ Thoughts – http://bit.ly/1KX8Ck1
12. 3 Ways Doctor Who Can Help You Become a Fantastic Writer – http://bit.ly/1HX5XAA
13. Virtual Reality For Writers, Publishing And Gaming With Rob Morgan –http://bit.ly/1FLMRfj
14. 10 Bad Habits You Need to Break to Be More Productive | Time Management Ninja – http://bit.ly/1B2Wzyi?
15. Reading for Writers – http://bit.ly/1eYt46Y
16. How will you publish your work in progress? The results! – http://bit.ly/1Is64qK
18. The Power of the Doodle: Improve Your Focus and Memory – http://on.wsj.com/1KQTfXh via Wall Street Journal
19. Why the Freelance Lifestyle is Difficult to Stomach for Non-Freelancers – http://bit.ly/1M6ADDt via Lizzie Davey
If you’d like me to submit one of your articles, or if you’ve read a great article and would like to share it with my other readers, drop me a line at email@example.com and, as long as it’s relevant, I’ll send it out and who knows maybe you’ll be included in next week’s top 20. Or, alternatively, you could just share it in the comments below.
Bye for now…