I’ve been procrastinating a lot again recently so I had to go back and re-read my own article on writing productivity and guess what – my own advice worked! So I’m back to attacking the keyboards with vigour – much as the rest of the writing community has been judging by this week’s bunch of amazing articles on writing (is there a collective noun for a group of articles I wonder- ideas anyone?). This week we cover a really diverse range of subjects from – productivity and time management to writing convincingly about your character’s emotional wounds.
So as always sit back and let the collective genius of our writing brethren ooze into you…. enjoy!
20 Most Popular Writing, Self Publishing And Marketing Articles – Week 29
2. How to sky rocket your writing productivity in simple steps http://bit.ly/1ILh1q2
3. The ‘Great Gatsby’ author’s surprisingly blunt advice to would-be writers- http://theatln.tc/1c1p2sf
4. Writing With Every Sense But What You See – http://bit.ly/1H1rXdf
7. Best of the week – 20 Motivational Articles on Self Publishing, Writing & Marketing – http://bit.ly/1dk111g
8. How to Use MailChimp to Grow Your Brand – by Regina – http://bit.ly/1AaMC1l
9. How to Create Perfect Graphics for Your eBook – http://abt.cm/1IFjwbG
11. Go Teen Writers: Editing in Layers: Seven Things to Search For In Your Manuscript – http://bit.ly/1BcHtAM
12. Writer Wednesday: 73 Ways To Become A Better Writer – http://huff.to/1FBTEyz
13. Top 7 Writing Tips For Great Characterisation – http://bit.ly/1Abu7Ki
17. How to Write Evil, Awesome Villains – Rebecca Harrison – http://bit.ly/1AaMe2D
18. How To Use Calibre To Correctly Order Your Ebook Series – http://bit.ly/1FvpzhX
19. Incorporating Setting to Bring Your Story to Life | Guest Post by Vanessa Carnevale – http://bit.ly/1IIhOYA via Faye Kirwin
20. Reader Report Sample – http://bit.ly/1S2Nxqq via Jeri Walker
Well that’s this week’s top 20 from Novel Experience – if you enjoyed all these amazing articles on writing you’ll enjoy last week’s too – check them out here.
If you’d like me to submit one of your articles, or if you’ve read a great article and would like to share it with my other readers, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and, as long as it’s relevant, I’ll send it out and who knows maybe you’ll be included in next week’s top 20. Or, alternatively, you could just share it in the comments below.
Bye for now…