How I wish I had a time control app and I don’t mean a productivity app but rather one that could slow down time and allow me to achieve more. I can’t believe another week has flown by but sure enough it’s Monday again already which can only mean it’s time to share this week’s top 20 articles on self publishing, writing and marketing.
As normal I’ve shared a whole wealth of articles with my social media friends and they have voted with their actions (clicks, retweets, +1’s etc) for their favorites which I conveniently gather here for your consumption. They are a discerning bunch and have selected some hum-dingers this week. So go grab a drink and then sit back and enjoy the best that our writing crew have to offer….
20 Most Popular Writing Marketing and Self Publishing Articles – Week 28
2. How a Bestselling Author Promotes Books in a Saturated Market http://bit.ly/1H8PMVP
3. Anatomy of a Best-Selling Story—Structure Part One via http://bit.ly/1ALnt8p
7. 20 inspirational & informative articles on writing & self-publishing – worth checking out http://bit.ly/1QCl355
11. The Daily Word Counts of 39 Famous Authors http://bit.ly/1zWnzyP
15. Images for book covers, promotion or blogging – check out these free libraries – http://bit.ly/1ct6ku3
19. Self-Pub Startup Gatekeeper Offering 100% Royalty http://bit.ly/1czDqJn
20. 5 fantasy character types to enliven your fantasy fiction http://bit.ly/1J73W9k via Bridget-Now Novel
Well that’s this week’s top 20 from Novel Experience – if you enjoyed this selection you’ll enjoy last week’s too – check it out here.
If you’d like me to submit one of your articles, or if you’ve read a great article and would like to share it with my other readers, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and, as long as it’s relevant, I’ll send it out and who knows maybe you’ll be included in next week’s top 20. Or, alternatively, you could just share it in the comments below.
Bye for now…